COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- With the usage of our services, DayLush would or may require the following information from you: E-mail address, Birth Date, Credit/Debit Card Details, PayPal Account and other information such as ID number or Driver's License numbers if deemed necessary. This list is not exclusive, and may be altered without notice based on information that you supply voluntarily. We collect this Personal Information so we can better understand your interests and tailor the Services to suit you better. You may notify us @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to update certain personal information such as those listed in this section above. Once your personal information has been updated, we will keep a copy of the prior version for our records. In any event, you have the authority to refrain from giving us certain information, in which case we may not be able to provide those Services to you.
- DayLush collects your personal information and may share it when you use our products or services, when you visit DayLush related pages or if you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion sponsored by or co-sponsored by a non-affiliated third party. Based on our agreement with them, these third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. We have no control over the use of this information by these companies. From time to time, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The information that we collect from our customers is critical to our business. We respect and value this information, and do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our clients and our service. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other websites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some customer information, and this is outlined immediately below. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries DayLush control that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- At any given time, DayLush allows you to post comments/queries and reviews on our official facebook page. You should be aware that Personal Information which you post on our official facebook page rooms may be viewed and used by anyone with access to our official facebook page. We are unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using the Services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
- From time to time, we may use the content you write to our email or official facebook page for promotional purposes, in e-mail newsletters or elsewhere, and by using the Services, you agree that we may do so. Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information in these areas, since anyone - not just us - may use publicly posted information.
PROTECTION OF DATA
- DayLush follows generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in DayLush’s possession.
PERSONAL INFORMATON ABOUT CHILDREN
- DayLush may not offer our service or products to children. If you are under 18, you may not use our services.
TRANSFER OF BUSINESS
- The Personal Information you provide is considered a company asset and may be included among transferred assets if DayLush, any or all of its subsidiaries or affiliates or any of their assets is ever acquired by or merged with those of a third party.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US